Sunday 1 September 2013

BEAUTY WISH LIST




Revlon Lip Butters
These products have been out for a long time, and I haven't felt the need to go out and buy them, but reading reviews and hearing greats things I think nows the time to get them. AT £7.99 their not the cheapest product on the market, but the combination of great colour, shine and nourishment I definitely think they will be worth the money. The lip butters come in 21 different colours, some more pigmented than others, the colours I am more drawn towards are the Candy Apple, a gorgeous coraly orange shade and Berry Smoothie, a more pink berry colour.

Muji Acrylic Storage 
The Muji storage cases are used by beauty bloggers and make up fanatics everywhere, for only £13.99 for a two draw unit and £8 per each square pot, they are worth it. As my make up collection is growing, I find myself running out of space fast, and with these storage units, they would be a much easier solution to store my growing collection.

Real Techniques Make Up Brushes 
Everyone in the makeup world knows of these incredible brushes by Sam Chapman, and everyone knows that they do not come cheap. I have recently bought the Blush Brush and the Expert Face Brush, and from using them for just over two weeks I know what all the fuss is about, and know I need to add to my collection fast. The brushes themselves are amazing for blending foundation, applying different powder products and helping you to create an amazing natural look. The collection is sold in all highstreet drugstores, but I have found them to be the cheapest on Amazon.com. 

Benefit They're Real Mascara
I have heard nothing but amazing things about this mascara, and I need to get it now. Everyone knows benefit make up comes with a hefty price tag, the mascara is £19.50, which for the amount is a lot! But reviews say it's definitely worth it, and for that I need it.

Sleek Rose Gold Blush
Sleek blushes are some of my favourite blushes, they're inexpensive, they're extremely pigmented and they are gorgeous. The Rose Gold blush is an almost perfect dupe for NARS Orgasm, and literally a fifth of the price at £4.49. All of the blushes from Sleek are very pigmented so a little goes a long way, they last forever and are extremely cheap and a necessity in my make up bag.

Butter London Lovely Jubbly
This nail varnish is a purpley glitte heaven, the colour is incredible, and like all Butter London products the reviews have been amazing, however as usual it comes with a large price tag at £12, and for a nail varnish that is a lot of money. I do love the colour of this nail varnish and do want it ASAP, but I think I will have to save up for a while, or find a similar yet cheaper dupe.

Thats the end of my beauty wish list, I hope you have found at least one product to add to your wish list, let me know in the comments what you want to see next.

Katherine x

No comments :

Post a Comment