Saturday 28 December 2013

EYEKO

I've been looking for a new mascara s and liquid liner for a while now, and when I found this in my stocking on Christmas day I was very happy, Santa did well. Eyeko is a brand I've never tried before, but have heard a lot about.

I got the Skinny Liquid Liner and the Lengthening Skinny Brush Mascara, and I was surprised with how good both products were. Even though both products are quite expensive at £15.00 for the mascara and £10.00 for the liner, they are both definitely worth the price.



The mascara itself I didn't think I was going to like, because the brush is very small and didn't look like it would make a huge difference to my lashes. However, the product and brush are amazing. It truly does lengthen the lashes them and adds a lot of volume. The only down side to this mascara is that it is quite hard to remove at night, to some people that might be a really good thing, but it does tend to stay on the lashes even after I use my make up remover. But the positives definitely out way the negative and also the price.



The liner is my favourite one of the two. Its quite a stiff brush which is perfect to do big cat eye flicks which I love to do. Its also a very matte black colour, which like the mascara stays put for hours. Its so easy to use and creates the perfect line super quick. I've only been using it a couple days but have instantly fallen in love and know I'm going to have to repurchase this.

Overall, for my first experience with Eyeko, I've found a new favourite brand. They do only mascara, eyeliner and brow gel, however they have so many variations of each product. Eyeko have also just released a new range with Alexa Chung which I'm going to have to try ASAP. 

Katherine x

3 comments :

  1. ooh ive never heard of this brand before, but it looks really good! xx

    www.a-little-treat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m desperate to try out the mascara. I won’t lie, the intriguing packaging makes me want to try it out that much more.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should, its become my staple mascara now. I wont leave the house without it!

      Delete