Thursday 9 January 2014

BOOTS HAUL


I may have 'accidentally' made a not so quick stop at Boots the other day, and picked up a couple of bits in the sale, and from the offers they had on at the time. I didn't go to crazy, but I can definitely say I didn't need most of the products I have bought.


As you can see I went a bit crazy on the Soap&Glory products they had in the sale. No one can ever have enough S&G minis, can they? Soap&Glory also had money off some of their other products, so I thought I would nab them quick, because normally their skin care products are quite expensive.I also stopped off at the Revlon counter, and they were having a 2 for £10 deal on the Revlon Lip Butters, which I'm in love with at the moment.



Lips:
Okay so lets start off with the lip products I bought:


Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butters and Soap&Glory Smooch Operator

So I already have two of the lip butters, and they are now one of my favourite lip products. The colour selection is amazing, and they have a really nourishing formula which keeps your lips really hydrated. I got the colours Sorbet, which is a beautiful hot pink colour and Pink Lemonade, which is a muted pinky nude. At Boots they have a 2 for £10 deal, which is an amazing deal, as they are £7.99 each, so you save nearly £6! If you would like the see a full review of these lip butters, let me know.

The S&G Smooch Operator is a very different product. Its labelled on the packaging to be a 'lip butter balm'. I wouldn't quite class it as a butter, as too thick to be a butter, its definitely more leaning towards a balm. As its the winter, like any other person my lips get chapped and dry, so when I saw this in Boots I thought I would give it a shot. This, like any other Soap&Glory product, did not disappoint. The product sinks into your lips perfectly, its nourishing and moisturizing and works for hours after applying it. I would recommend it to anyone this winter. In Boots at the moment this product is £4 instead of £5, so at that price you cant go wrong.

Face:


Real Techniques Stippling Brush and Soap&Glory Scrubtomic Face Scrub

Real Techniques is probably the most famous high street makeup brush brand, and they are amazing. I have most of the brushes, but after being recommended it so many times, I thought I would try it out. I bought this brush at boots, and later went on amazon and found it nearly £2 cheaper, so I linked that for you instead. This brush is just an everyday brush to apply foundation with and so far I love it.
Soap&Glory and pretty famous for the skin care products and FleurdeForce reviewed this face scrub on her blog, and with it being £7 instead of £9 I thought I would give it a try. So far I'm very impressed, the scrub itself smells lovely, like apricots. And has tiny exfoliating micro beads in it which do a great job of exfoliating the skin. It says you can use this up too 4 times a week, but I personally would only use it about twice. Like all S&G products I would recommend it to anyone, with any skin type, its great for all.

Mini Soap&Glory Set


I tried to find this set online, but I got it in the Christmas 1/2 price sale for £9 instead of £18, which I think is an amazing deal. The set includes; a head band (not in the photo), hand food, heel genius, rightious butter, clean on me shower gel, scrub of your life body scrub and glad hair day shampoo (all minis).This set is perfect for trying out S&G products, I did already own quite a few included in the set, but you can never have enough minis right? All the products in the set are best selling products from the range and are all great products. For the price its an amazing set, and if you find it online I would get it right away!



Thanks for reading, and if you have any products or ideas for a blog post let me know.

Love Katherine x




No comments :

Post a Comment